Wednesday, August 20, 2014

May His Face Smile With Favor On Us.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 48,49; Psalms 67; 1 John 1

May

His Face 

Smile With Favor On Us.

Scripture

Psalms 67

May God be merciful and bless us.
    May his face smile with favor on us.

Observation

 Turn us again to yourself, O God of Heaven’s Armies.
    Make your face shine down upon us.
    Only then will we be saved. Psalm 80:7


 The goal of our lives should be this: To make God smile! Another way to express the same thought would be to make God’s face shine on us! 

How are with doing with either of those?  

How can we live out this day in a way that makes God smile? 

And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5

Application

 I will pray for God to bless those who might be reading this. I will pray for God’s face to shine on them and for His face to Smile on them.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I don’t know if anyone will read this blog today, but if anyone does I pray that You bless them. I pray that Your face shines on them. I pray that You smile on them. Help them to obey You. I pray that they will love You with all their heart, all their soul, and all their strength. This is my prayer for myself today too. Help me to walk in a way that pleases You. I want to make You Smile.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: