Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Anyone Whose Father Is God Listens Gladly To The Words Of God


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Habakkuk 1,2,3; John 8

Anyone

Whose Father Is God

Listens Gladly To The Words Of God

Scripture

John 8

47 Anyone whose Father is God listens gladly to the words of God. Since you don’t, it proves you aren’t his children.”

Observation

Do you gladly listen to the words of God? Do you take time to read God’s Word daily? Do you listen to God’s Word preached on Sunday? 

When I discovered your words, I devoured them.
    They are my joy and my heart’s delight,
for I bear your name,
    O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies. Jeremiah 15:16


 How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey. Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight. You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope. Your promises have been thoroughly tested; that is why I love them so much. Psalm 119:103,105,111,114,140

Application

I will pray Psalm 119:103,105,111,114,140 to the Lord.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, how sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey. Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight. You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope. Your promises have been thoroughly tested; that is why I love them so much. Psalm 119:103,105,111,114,140

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: