Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Show Me Your Faithful Love This Morning I Trust In You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 52; Revelation 1; Psalms 143,144

Show Me

Your Faithful Love This Morning

I Trust In You.

Scripture

Psalms 143

Show me your faithful love this morning.
    I trust in you.

Show me what I should do.
    I put my life in your hands!

Observation

Some mornings don’t you just need a hug from God? Read Psalm 143 this morning and you can get one!

There are some mornings when I just need to be reassured of God’s love and that God will show me what to do!

Every morning when I get up I come into the living room and read my Bible. Every morning I come looking for a hug from God and every morning I come to Him looking for direction. Today is no exception.

God is good … all the time!

He has shown me His faithful love this morning! Have you taken time today to get a “hug” from God? Have you stopped to ask Him what you should do today? Why don’t you stop what you are doing right now and spend some time with Him.

Application

I will strive to do what God has put on my heart to do today. How about you?



Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my Rock. You prepare me for war. You train me for battle. You love me and protect me. You are my safe place high on the mountain. You rescue me. You are my shield. I trust in You.  Lord, why are people important to you? Why do you even notice us?  Our life is like a puff of air. It is like a passing shadow. Show me what you want me to do. You are my God. (Psalm 44:1-4; 43:10)

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: