Tuesday, August 12, 2014

No One Can Come To The Father Except Through Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 10,11,12; John 14

No One

Can Come To The Father

Except Through Me.

Scripture

John 14

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Observation

If you were at Heaven’s Gate and God asked you, “Why should I let you into my Heaven what would you say to Him”?

I listen every week at Mission Tampa as people answer that question. As they give me their answer I listen for at least the mention of the name JESUS.

It is sad but very few people give me the answer, which would actually open those Pearly Gates and let them in.

You see, Jesus is the only Way, Jesus is the TRUTH, and Jesus is LIFE!

Unless you and I have surrendered our lives to Jesus Christ, turned from sin and self, and by faith trusted in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior we are lost and going to Hell.

It is interesting to me that people always seem to think that everyone goes to Heaven when they die.

When a famous movie star/actor dies those in media talk about them and how they are going to have an impact on people or even on God in Heaven … I heard that said last night of Robin Williams.

There is only ONE WAY to get into Heaven. A person must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Its not good people that go to Heaven and its not bad people that goes to Hell …

It is forgiven people that go to Heaven and un-forgiven people that go to Hell.
 
Application

I will continue to share that Jesus is the only way to the Father.

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me more opportunities to share my faith this week. Give me Your heart for the people that You bring into my path. Give me Your love for them and give me boldness to be able to share the Good News with them.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: