Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Rivers Of Living Water Will Flow Out From Their Heart


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 23; 2 Chronicles 35; John 7

Rivers

Of Living Water

Will Flow Out From Their Heart

Scripture

John 7

38 If anyone believes in me, rivers of living water will flow out from their heart.

Observation

37 On the last day, the climax of the holidays, Jesus shouted to the crowds, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 For the Scriptures declare that rivers of living water shall flow from the inmost being of anyone who believes in me.” 39 He was speaking of the Holy Spirit, …

Rivers of living water … not a trickle … not a stream … not a little creek … not a drip … RIVERS of living water!

Christ followers are powerful … because God’s Holy Spirit resides within them. God’s Power … the same Power that raised Jesus from the dead resides in us! WOW … WOW…WOW!

What is Satan whispering in your ear and telling you that you are not able to do? 

    For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Philippians 4:13

… because the Spirit who is in you is more powerful than the spirit in those who belong to the world. I John 4:4b

Lets do what God has put on our heart to do! 

Application

I will continue to make plans! I will continue to dream dreams! I will look for things that God wants me to do for Him. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You have given us Eternal Life. We will never perish. Help us to never give up. Show me what You want me to do today. Guide me. You are my Lord and my Savior. Nothing is too hard for You! 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: