Saturday, August 30, 2014

I Will Take From You Your Hearts Of Stone


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 8,9,10,11; Revelation 4

I Will 

Take From You

Your Hearts Of Stone

Scripture

Ezekiel 11

19 I will give you one heart and a new spirit; I will take from you your hearts of stone and give you tender hearts of love for God,

Observation

How stupid is it to live like God does not exist?

Pretty stupid and yet you and I may be living like He doesn’t exist right now. Have we taken time to stop and pray to Him? Have we spent time in His word this morning?

Let me ask one more time. Are we hardheaded or just plain stupid?

What we all need is a heart transplant. We need tender hearts of love for God. 

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises! Psalm 57:7

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. Psalm 73:26

Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Psalm 103:1

With all my heart I want your blessings. Be merciful as you promised. Psalm 119:58

  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Application

I will ask God for a clean, tender and teachable heart. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Let all that I am praise You; with my whole heart, I will praise Your holy name. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but You remain the strength of my heart; You are mine forever.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: