Thursday, August 14, 2014

In This World You Will Have Trouble.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 16,17; Psalms 96; John 16

In 

This World

You Will Have Trouble.

Scripture

John 16

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Observation

Let’s face it some days are brutal!

Jesus tells us that while we are in this world we are going to have trouble. So lets not act surprised when our day turns and goes “south”. It is going to happen!

He also tells us that in Him we can have peace. We can have His peace right now right in the middle of the storm.

The key to living a victorious life is TRUST!

    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” Jeremiah 17:7-8 


Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy!  I look to you for protection.
I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until the danger passes by. Psalm 57:1


Application

I will hide beneath the shadow of His wings all day today! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to put my trust and my confidence in You. Help me to walk by faith and not by sight. Give me Your Peace. Help me to not worry about anything, but help me to pray about everything, so that Your Peace that passes all understanding will keep my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: