Thursday, August 21, 2014

The LORD Is For Me, So I Will Have No Fear.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 21,24,27; Psalms 118; 1 John 2

The LORD

Is For Me,

So I Will Have No Fear.

Scripture

Psalm 118

The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear.
    What can mere people do to me?


Observation

In my distress I prayed to the Lord,
    and the Lord answered me and set me free.
The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear.
    What can mere people do to me?
Yes, the Lord is for me; he will help me.
    Psalm 118:5-7a


I know that the LORD is for me, so I will have no fear. 

This is the day the Lord has made.
    We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


If we read Psalm 118 and we believe what the Psalmist says about our relationship with the Lord then this should be a very, very good day!

Application

I believe that the Lord is for me and I believe that He will help me. Today is the day that the Lord has made. I am going to rejoice and be glad in it! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will give thanks to You O Lord, for You are good! Your faithful love endures forever. You are my God, and I will praise you! You are my God, and I will exalt you! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 118:28-29




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: