Saturday, August 09, 2014

Do You Believe This?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 3,4; John 11

Do 

You 

Believe This?

Scripture

John 11

25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. 26 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?”

Observation

What is your most favorite passage in the Bible? This has to be one of the best stories for me.

One day I am going to die. Yet I will never ever really die! You can’t beat that promise!

So far since having my heart attack, my heart has stopped five times. Four times while I was in the hospital and one time about one year later. Each time they have cranked it back up, but one day it is going to stop and it is going to be all over!

But … my life will only be just beginning! You see I will never ever really die.

Do you believe this, Eddy?

Yes, I do! How about you?

If you were to die today where would you spend eternity? Do you know for sure? If you have doubts then let’s talk about it … write me!

Application

I will celebrate “life” today with all my grandkids at my grandson Louie’s birthday party!  

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me Eternal Life. I will never ever die. Yes, I believe this 100%. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: