Saturday, February 17, 2018

Come Everyone! Clap Your Hands! Shout To God With Joyful Praise! For The Lord Most High Is Awesome.

Come Everyone! Clap Your Hands!
Shout To God With Joyful Praise!
For The Lord Most High Is Awesome.
Scripture
Psalm 47
1 Come, everyone! Clap your hands!
    Shout to God with joyful praise!
2 For the Lord Most High is awesome.
    He is the great King of all the earth.
Observation
Tomorrow is Sunday! Get ready now for church tomorrow. Get your clothes out and go to bed early! Lets get ready to celebrate!
Reading Psalm 47 can get us ready for worship!
But if Psalm 47 doesn't get your heart pumping then how about Psalm 150:
Hallelujah! Praise God in his holy house of worship, praise him under the open skies; Praise him for his acts of power, praise him for his magnificent greatness; Praise with a blast on the trumpet, praise by strumming soft strings; Praise him with castanets and dance, praise him with banjo and flute; Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum, praise him with fiddles and mandolin. Let every living, breathing creature praise God! Hallelujah!”
Haven't been to church in a long time – then tomorrow is a great day to start back! If you live in Tampa why don't you come and join Kathy and I and sit with us at the 10 am worship service at Christ Fellowship!
Application
I will look up and read scripture passages on praise and worship!
2 Samuel 22:47
The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock! May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted!
Psalm 30:4
Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name.
Psalm 34:1
I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises.
Psalm 35:10
With every bone in my body I will praise him: “Lord, who can compare with you?
Psalm 43:5
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again— my Savior and my God!
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You and You alone are worthy of praise! Help me to worship You with all of my heart, with all of my might, and with all of my soul! With every bone in my body I will praise You. No one compares with You. You are my Rock and my Salvation! You are to be exalted! I will put my hope in You. You are my Savior and my God!
I pray for anyone that may read this blog. Give the courage and the boldness to attend church tomorrow. Don't let anything stop them from going. Bless them Lord as they put You first!
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 1,2; Acts 24 … I added Psalm 17, Psalm 47, Psalm 150; Proverbs 17



No comments: