Monday, February 05, 2018

Give Thanks To The Lord And Proclaim His Greatness. Let The Whole World Know What He Has Done.

Give Thanks To The Lord
And Proclaim His Greatness.
Let The Whole World Know What He Has Done.
Scripture
Psalm 105
1 Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
    Let the whole world know what he has done.
Observation
Wow! Here is Doug Pederson's response to a question right after winning the Super Bowl last night. How do you explain this, that nine years ago you’re coaching in high school and here you are with this trophy?” 
Pederson replied, “I can only give the praise to my lord and savior Jesus Christ for giving me this opportunity and I’m going to tell you something: I’ve got the best players in the world.” 
I know that the Patriot team must also have believers that are part of their team too, but oh my goodness what a platform this Super Bowl Win provided Coach Doug Pederson to brag! 
And brag he did, but he bragged about his Lord and Savior first! Wow! So Good!
 There are also some very strong out spoken believers that are a big part of the Philadelphia Eagle team some of them are Carson Wentz, Nick Foles, and Chris Long. 
And lets not forget that Coach Tony Dungy and Tim Tebow continue to be strong witnesses in the world of sports! 
“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” Psalm 46:10
Application
I will give praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Your name will be lifted up and glorified throughout the world. I am so grateful that Coach Pederson had the opportunity to give You praise and honor and glory so that the whole world could hear. I know that it was no accident that he had that opportunity! One day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! You said, “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” Psalm 46:10
Daily Bible Reading: Exodus 39,40; Psalms 15; Acts 12; Psalm 5, Psalm 35, Psalm 105; Proverbs 5

No comments: