Friday, February 02, 2018

I Said To The Lord, “You Are My Master! Every Good Thing I Have Comes From You.”

I Said To The Lord,
You Are My Master!
Every Good Thing I Have Comes From You.”
Scripture
Psalm 16
2 I said to the Lord, “You are my Master!
    Every good thing I have comes from you.”
7 I will bless the Lord who guides me;
    even at night my heart instructs me.
8 I know the Lord is always with me.
    I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
Observation
Let's take a minute out of our busy day today to look around and thank God for all the good things that He has given us.
Especially if you are going through a difficult time right now it is even more important for you to look back and take inventory of how good God has been to you in the past.
Trust me I am going to do this. Yesterday was a rough day for us emotionally here at the Williams' house.
This was one of King David's strengths. He never thought that what he had or what he had achieved had come through his own efforts. He always gave God the credit.
He realized that he did not deserve God's unfailing love that God continually poured on him. And we don't deserve it either.
King David knew that God was always at work in his life helping him and we need to remember that too!
Psalm 16:8 is a verse that we must hold on to today to get us through what we are dealing with; it says, “I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.”
Put it on your refrigerator or your car dashboard or on a mirror!
Application
I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. I will hold on tightly to all of God's promises.
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you. I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. Psalm 16:2,7-8 personalized
Daily Bible Reading: Exodus 33,34; Psalms 16; Acts 9



No comments: