Saturday, February 10, 2018

When The Storms Of Life Come, The Wicked Are Whirled Away, But The Godly Have A Lasting Foundation

When The Storms Of Life Come,
The Wicked Are Whirled Away,
But The Godly Have A Lasting Foundation
Scripture
Proverbs 10
25 When the storms of life come, the wicked are whirled away,
but the godly have a lasting foundation.
Observation
Not if, but when the storms of life come! If you are not in one, just been through one, then trust me one is heading your way!
Not trying to scare you, it is just the truth!
I don’t know about you but the older I get more and more storms seem to come my way and they seem to be getting bigger and bigger – they all tend to be Cat 5’s!
Maybe you are experiencing the same thing!
I am glad that I have an Anchor for my soul. His name is Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 6:19)
Do you know Him?
Don’t be whirled away.
Put your faith and your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ!
>>>>>>>>>>>
John 16:33
I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world.”
Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
2 Corinthians 4:17
For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
Psalm 34:19
The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.
Hebrews 6:19
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain,
Application
My anchor holds. How about yours? I will hold on to all of God’s Promises in His Word as He takes me through each and every storm that comes my way. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, it seemed so much easier to live this life when I first started out. Each and every year it seems that life becomes more difficult and more complicated and the storms of life grow more intense. You are my Anchor. I put my faith and my trust in You. You will keep me in perfect peace because I trust in You and because all of my thoughts are fixed on You.
I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog this morning that may be going through a storm right now. I pray that they would put his or her hope in You so that You can be the Anchor for their souls. Show them that You have power over the storms and that You can give them peace right in the middle of what they are going through!
Daily Bible Reading: Leviticus 13,14; Acts 17; Psalm 10, Psalm 40; Proverbs 10













No comments: