Wednesday, February 07, 2018

He Delights In Every Detail Of Their Lives.

He Delights
In Every Detail
Of Their Lives.
Scripture
Psalm 37
23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
    He delights in every detail of their lives.

24 Though they stumble, they will never fall,
    for the Lord holds them by the hand.

Observation
I have a God who delights in me. He directs my steps. He picks me up when I stumble. He takes me by the hand. 
If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ then this promise is for you too! 
Think about the billions of people that live on planet Earth and yet we serve a God who delights in us and cares about every detail of our lives. 
So since we have a God who loves us and delights in us so much lets put Psalm 37:4&7 into practice today: “Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires. Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.”
Application
My God delights in me. I will take delight in Him and I will be still in His presence and I will wait patiently for Him to answer my prayers. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am amazed that You actually delight in the details of my life. Your love is amazing. I don't deserve it. I pray that You direct my steps today. Show me the right decisions to make. Keep me from things that would hurt me and that would grieve Your Holy Spirit.
Daily Bible Reading: Leviticus 4,5,6; Acts 14; I added Psalm 7, Psalm 37; Proverbs 7



No comments: