Sunday, February 25, 2018

My Problems Go From Bad To Worse. ... Feel My Pain And See My Trouble.

My Problems Go From Bad
To Worse. ...
Feel My Pain And See My Trouble.
Scripture
Psalm 25
17 My problems go from bad to worse.
    Oh, save me from them all!
18 Feel my pain and see my trouble.
    Forgive all my sins.
Psalm 55
22 Give your burdens to the Lord,
    and he will take care of you.
    He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
Observation

You and I do not live in a problem free or pain free world. No one since Adam and Eve ever has.
Here is the very good news. We have a Savior!
He is our rescuer!
Think about it, if we never had problems, if our lives were pain free and if we never sinned then there wouldn't be a need for a Savior!
God wants to have a relationship with us. Problems and pain help us to look up. They move us to talk to our Heavenly Father. He wants us to be dependent on Him.
So give your burdens to the Lord and He will take care of you! Talk to Him right now!
1 Peter 5:7
7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
Philippians 4:6-7
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Ezra 8:23
So we fasted and earnestly prayed that our God would take care of us, and he heard our prayer.
Psalm 6:9
The Lord has heard my cry for help; the Lord will answer my prayer.
Psalm 34:6
In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles.
Application
I will give all of my worries and cares to God because He cares about me. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You tell me not to be anxious and not to worry. You tell me that if I will call on You that You will hear me and You will answer my prayers. Help me not to worry about anything. Help me to pray about everything! And give me Your peace that exceeds which exceeds anything that I can understand. Help anyone that may be reading this blog today to do the same!
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 17,18; Psalms 29; Mark 4; Psalm 25, Psalm 55, Proverbs 25



No comments: