Sunday, January 28, 2018

God Causes Everything To Work Together For The Good Of Those Who Love God And Are Called According To His Purpose For Them.

God Causes Everything To Work Together For The Good
Of Those Who Love God
And Are Called According To His Purpose For Them.
Scripture
Romans 8
28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Observation
If you are a believer in Jesus Christ and going through a difficult time in your life then this is a verse for you today … memorize it and put up on your refrigerator! Stick it on the dashboard of your car!
Bad things, terrible things, awful things happen to all of us.
Just because we are followers of Jesus Christ does not mean we get a pass on suffering. Actually the scriptures tell us that just the opposite is true.
Remember: God will never waste a hurt – He will work this around for your good. Trust Him.
Romans 8:31,35-39
31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 
36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”
37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,  neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Application
God will always take things that happen in my life and turn them around for my good. Always!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am Your child. I have been bought with a very high price. I have been bought with the blood of Your very own Son Jesus Christ. I have been adopted into Your family. You are concerned with every detail of my life. I know that no matter what happens to me I know that You will turn it around for my good. So today I put my faith and my trust in You. I also pray for those going through difficult times right now. Help them to hold on to all of Your promises. Help them to trust You to work things out!
Daily Bible Reading: Exodus 21,22; Psalms 12; Acts 4 … I added Romans 8



No comments: