Wednesday, January 31, 2018

He Has Enabled Us To Be Ministers Of His New Covenant

He
Has Enabled Us
To Be Ministers Of His New Covenant
Scripture
2 Corinthians 3
6 He has enabled us to be ministers of his new covenant.
12 Since this new way gives us such confidence, we can be very bold.
Observation
God says that if you and I are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ then we are ministers! 

Now maybe we don't feel like a minister today, maybe we don't look like a minister (all dressed up in coat and tie or maybe wearing a priestly robe), but the Bible says that if you and I are followers of Christ then we are ministers of the Gospel! 

And God has enabled us, He has empowered us with His Holy Spirit, so that we can minister on His behalf. We have everything we need to be good ministers of the Gospel of Christ. 

So today, you and I need to be bold witnesses. We should look for opportunities to minister to those around us. Our confidence and our boldness will not come because of who we are but because of Who we have living in us. Jesus is all we need to get the job done. 

Lets do it!
Application
I will serve Him with confidence and boldness today. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that all of us who know Jesus as our Lord and Savior are called to be Your ministers. You have equipped me to do the job. I have no excuse. Help me to be faithful. Help me to stay away from stupid sins that mess up my testimony and hurt my witness as Your minister. I pray for anyone who may read this blog today. Lord, help them to serve You with all of his or her heart. Strengthen them with Your Holy Spirit and use them in a powerful way for Your glory and for Your honor. Help all of us to serve You today with confidence and boldness!
Daily Bible Reading: Exodus 28,29; Acts 7; … I added Psalm 31; 2 Corinthians 3



No comments: