Thursday, January 11, 2018

“Keep Asking, And It Will Be Given To You. Keep Searching, And You Will Find. Keep Knocking, And The Door Will Be Opened To You.”

Keep Asking, And It Will Be Given To You.
Keep Searching, And You Will Find.
Keep Knocking, And The Door Will Be Opened To You.”
Scripture
Luke 11
9 “So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you.”
Observation
Don't give up! Don't you dare give up!
It is not just me telling you not to give up – Jesus tells us not to give up! In Luke 18:1 we read: “One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.”
Things may not look good. It may seem that things are going from bad to worse, but let me say it again, “don't you dare give up”!
Nothing is more powerful and nothing is more effective than you and I crying out to our God in prayer for those we love.
It may seem impossible, but it is not! … Don't give up!
James 5:16
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.
1 John 5:14-15
14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. 15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.
Application
I am going to continue to pray for you. I will never give up!
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I know that you are constantly at work in the lives of those who I am praying for. You have told me in Your Word for me to never to give up. I am holding on to every one of Your promises. I am depending on You. I can't do anything to help those who have made the decision to walk away from You and have stepped out of Your will for his or her life, but I know that You can bring them back. Nothing is too hard for You. So I will keep praying for them and I will never give up.
Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 27,28; Psalms 4; Luke 11



No comments: