Monday, May 14, 2018

And May The Lord Make Your Love For One Another And For All People Grow And Overflow, Just As Our Love For You Overflows.


And May The Lord Make Your Love For One Another
And For All People Grow And Overflow,
Just As Our Love For You Overflows.
Scripture
1 Thessalonians 3
12 And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows. 
13 May he, as a result, make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all his holy people. Amen.
Observation
One of the benefits for me in writing this blog everyday is that it gives me the opportunity to pray for every person that clicks “like” and for every person that takes the time to make a comment.
I know that God gave me this ministry, this privilege, after my heart attack 6 ½ years ago, and He continues to show me everyday how important praying for you and your family is. Nothing in my day is more important than the time I spend praying for you.
It is my desire, just as it was for the Apostle Paul as he thought about the believers in Thessalonica, “that my God would make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all his holy people.”
Posting my blog on Facebook, on Blogger.com and sending it to some of you via email keeps me accountable everyday to spend time in God's Word.
There have been some days when I didn't get my blog out at about my normal time and each time when that has happened my very good friend, who is also my brother-in-law, Dave Bearden, calls me and he will always ask me, “Eddy, I haven't received your blog yet, are you okay?”
What an encouragement Dave and others like him have been to me over these past years. God is good! I am humbled by the thought that anyone would take a moment to look at what I have written.
Application
I will continue to write something everyday about what I read in God's Word and I will continue to pray for you. Please pray for us! And maybe you might want to start writing down something in a journal about what you read in God's Word each day. “S.O.A.P.” is a simple way to put down you thoughts.
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me the privilege of praying for so many people during the week. I know that it is what You want me to do. Give them a good week this week. Make their love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as my love for them overflows.
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Chronicles 22,23,24; 1 Thessalonians 3



No comments: