Sunday, May 27, 2018

I Am Convinced That Nothing Can Ever Separate Us From God's Love


I Am Convinced
That Nothing
Can Ever Separate Us From God's Love
Scripture
Romans 8
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,  neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Observation
I am convinced that nothing can ever separate me from God's love. How about you?
Are you convinced?
Not my fears for today nor my worries about tomorrow – not even the powers of hell can separate me from God's love.
Romans 8 is one of the most powerful chapters in all of God's Word. Take time to read it today! It is chock-full of God's promises for you and me.
Here is one of my favorites: Romans 8:28 “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
My life, and I am sure that your life too, has plenty of trials, plenty of hardships, and endless challenges which make it way to easy for worry and fear to dominate and control us.
And that is why you and I need to hold on to all of God's promises and that is why we need to read God's Word everyday!
Application
I will face today holding on to all of God's promises. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You have warned us in Your Word that living in this world would not be easy. You said that it would be full of trouble, and it is. I am glad that You also said in John 16:33 that You have overcome this world! I will hold on tightly to every promise that You have given me in Your Word. Thank You for giving me Your Holy Spirit. I know that the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives inside of me!
I pray for anyone reading this blog today. Fill and control them with Your Holy Spirit so that they can walk in Your strength and power today!
Daily Bible Reading: Proverbs 4,5,6; Romans 8



No comments: