Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Do Everything Without Complaining And Arguing


Do Everything
Without
Complaining And Arguing
Scripture
Philippians 2
14 Do everything without complaining and arguing,
15 so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people. 
Observation
Here's the deal – people need to see Jesus in us, and if we go through the day grumbling and complaining – then God's idea of people seeing Jesus in us just ain't going to happen!
You and I are to live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in this world that is full of crooked and perverse people.
This seems like a good place to insert my life verse,
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Matt. 5:16 –
No matter what comes our way today lets do it all without grumbling or complaining!
Application
I will not grumble and complain today! How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, give me a servant's heart. Don't let me complain or grumble today. I want people to see Jesus in me. Help me to live a clean and innocent life today. Help me to live out this day in a way that makes You smile!
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Kings 12; 2 Chronicles 10,11; Philippians 2



No comments: