Thursday, June 07, 2018

I Pray That From His Glorious, Unlimited Resources He Will Empower You With Inner Strength Through His Spirit.


Scripture
Ephesians 3
14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father,
15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. 
16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 
17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 
18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.
19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
Observation
You can pray this prayer of the Apostle Paul's found in Ephesians 3 for me anytime you want and I will appreciate it very much if you take the time to do that. I am going to pray this prayer for you today. I am praying it for every person that reads this short blog.
Application
I am going to pray Ephesian 3:14-19 for each person that reads my blog. How about you? Maybe God will put someone on your heart that needs this prayer too!
Prayer

Heavenly Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. 
I pray that from Your glorious, unlimited resources You will empower any person reading this blog with inner strength through Your Spirit. 
I pray that Christ will make His home in his or her heart as they trust in Him. I pray that their roots will grow down into Your love and You will keep them strong.
I pray that they will have the power to understand, as all of Your children should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep Your love is.
I pray that they experience the love of Christ, though. it is too great to understand fully. I pray that they will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from You! Amen. (Ephesians 3:14-19 personalized)
Daily Bible Reading: Ecclesiastes 4,5,6; Psalms 18; Ephesians 3



No comments: