Wednesday, August 22, 2018

For I Know The Plans I Have For You, Declares The Lord, Plans To Prosper You And Not To Harm You, Plans To Give You Hope And A Future.


For I Know The Plans I Have For You, Declares The Lord,
Plans To Prosper You And Not To Harm You,
Plans To Give You Hope And A Future.
Scripture
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Observation
What is God's plan for your life and my life? I don't know about your life, but my life hasn't gone exactly like I thought it would, and maybe yours hasn't either!
But I do know this, and I know it because I am one of God's children, God's plan is to prosper me and not to harm me, and I know that He plans to give me hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 and Romans 8:28 go together like two peas in a pod, “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
If we are followers of Jesus Christ then God even turns those bad things, those terrible things around for our good. You and I are going to experience bad things, we are going to experience pain and suffering, we are going to experience tragedy and loss, but God's promise is that He will turn even those bad things around for our good.
Our Heavenly Father is the good, good Father, and there is none other like Him.
Lets trust Him during the good times and the bad!
Romans 8
35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?
36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”
37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Application
I will trust my Heavenly Father to take care of me. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, even though I don't know the exact plan You have for my life I do know that it is Your plan to prosper me and not to harm me. You have given me hope and I do have a future. I know that even when terrible things happen in my life, I know that you will turn those things around to somehow use them for my good.
I pray for those who are having surgery today. I pray for healing. I pray for those who are in the hospital recovering from surgery. Give them strength. I pray for those who are fighting life threatening illnesses. Don't let them give up. Heal them Lord.
Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 28,29,30; 1 John 3



No comments: