Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Let Me Hear Of Your Unfailing Love Each Morning, For I Am Trusting You. Show Me Where To Walk, For I Give Myself To You.


Let Me Hear Of Your Unfailing Love Each Morning,
For I Am Trusting You.
Show Me Where To Walk, For I Give Myself To You.
Scripture
Psalm 143
8 Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning,
    for I am trusting you.
Show me where to walk,
    for I give myself to you.
Observation
Ever had one of those days where things went from bad to worse?
Yesterday was one of those days for me. So when I read Psalm 143:8 this morning, I smiled.
I am making it my prayer for today.
Every day is a new day with God!
The Lord is my strength. Today I am trusting in Him. I am trusting in Him to show me where to walk. I am giving myself to Him.
And through His Word He is letting me hear of His unfailing love this morning!
Lamentations 3
22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.
Psalm 40:11
Lord, don’t hold back your tender mercies from me. Let your unfailing love and faithfulness always protect me.
Habakkuk 3:17-18
17 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms,
    and there are no grapes on the vines;
even though the olive crop fails,
    and the fields lie empty and barren;
even though the flocks die in the fields,
    and the cattle barns are empty,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord!
    I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!
Psalm 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made.
    We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Application

I am trusting in the Lord today ... No matter what!

How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to trust You every moment of this day. I am going to depend on You. No matter what happens or doesn't happen I am going to depend on You to guide me. “Lord, don’t hold back your tender mercies from me. Let your unfailing love and faithfulness always protect me.” “Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.”

Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 52; Revelation 1; Psalms 143,144



No comments: