Friday, August 23, 2019

O Sovereign Lord! You Made The Heavens And Earth By Your Strong Hand And Powerful Arm. Nothing Is Too Hard For You!


O Sovereign Lord! You Made The Heavens And Earth
By Your Strong Hand And Powerful Arm.
Nothing Is Too Hard For You!
Scripture
Jeremiah 32
17 “O Sovereign Lord! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you! 
27 I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?
Observation
Life is hard. We often face situations that seem overwhelming and problems that are impossible for us to manage.
How sad it must be for those who do not have a Heavenly Father who takes their impossible situations and makes them possible.
Are you facing an impossible situation right now?
God delights, yes, He loves, making our totally impossible situations … possible! Call on Him! Trust Him!
Application
Every day that I wake up and I am able to breathe another breath it is a reminder to me that nothing is too hard for my God – NOTHING!
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You have personally shown me that nothing is too hard for You. I am alive today because of Your mighty power. Don't ever let me doubt Your ability to take care of all of my impossible situations. Nothing that I will ever face will ever be too hard for You.
I pray for any person reading this blog today. If they are facing an impossible situation show them that they can trust You to take care of it. Encourage them today, Lord. Give them strength. Take care of their impossible situation!
Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 31,32; 1 John 4



No comments: