Thursday, August 22, 2019

“For I Know The Plans I Have For You,” Says The Lord. “They Are Plans For Good And Not For Disaster, To Give You A Future And A Hope.”


For I Know The Plans I Have For You,” Says The Lord.
They Are Plans For Good And Not For Disaster,
To Give You A Future And A Hope.”
Scripture
Jeremiah 29
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 
1 John 3
1 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him.
Observation
God's promise in Jeremiah 29:11 is a promise to me. It is also a promise to you if you are a follower of Jesus Christ. I hope that you take time to memorize Jeremiah 29:11 and put it in your heart!
Are you worried about your future? Do you feel hopeless?
Then you should definitely take time today to meditate on Jeremiah 29:11 and 1 John 3:1 and let the truth of those verses sink in.
Application

I am so glad that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me so much. I will hold on to His promise that He is going to give me a good future. I am confident that He is going to take care of me.
How about you? Are you trusting in your Heavenly Father to take care of you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, just as You took care of Jeremiah I know that You are going to take care of me. I know that Your promise in Jeremiah 29:11 is a promise to me. You have adopted me into Your family. You chose me. I did nothing to deserve it. You did everything. I know that my future is in Your hands. So I know that I don't have to worry. I look forward to what lies ahead with confidence because I know that You have good things planned for me.
I pray for any person reading this blog that is having a rough time today. Help them to trust in Your promises. Give them something to hold on to from Your Word today. Help them to hold on to all of Your promises.
Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 28,29,30; 1 John 3



No comments: