Wednesday, August 21, 2019

This Is The Day The Lord Has Made. We Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It.


This Is The Day The Lord Has Made.
We Will
Rejoice And Be Glad In It.
Scripture
Psalm 118
24 This is the day the Lord has made.
    We will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Please, Lord, please save us.
    Please, Lord, please give us success.

Observation
As I start out this day I have a choice about how I start it and so do you.
Quoting Psalm 118:24 out loud is a really good way to start out this Wednesday, “This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it.
I think Psalm 118:25 is also appropriate for today, “Please, Lord, please save me. Please, Lord, please give me success.”
I don't know about you, but I need all the help that I can get. So let's praise the Lord today and let's also ask Him for His help.
Application

The Lord has given me today. I am going to rejoice and be glad in it. I am also going to pray and ask Him to help me get through this day.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I recognize that today is a day that You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I also recognize that I need Your help to get me through this day. Please, Lord, give me success.
I pray for anyone that may read this blog today. Help them, Lord. Show them that they can trust in You to take care of every detail of their life.
Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 21,24,27; Psalms 118; 1 John 2



No comments: